People and publications
Please use Lund University Publications (LUP) or click on the names to the right to find our remote sensing publications.
Ph.D. theses (2007-today)
- Sjöström M., 2012: Satellite remote sensing of primary production in semi-arid Africa.
- Schubert, P., 2011: Model development for estimating carbon dioxide exchange in Nordic forests and peatlands with MODIS time series data.
- Tagesson, T., 2011: Land-atmosphere exchange of carbon in a high-Arctic wet tundra ecosystem.
- Johansson, L., 2008: Semi-natural grasslands: landscape, history and plant species diversity.
- Eriksson, H., 2007: Leaf Area Index of Scandinavian Forests Methods Using in situ and Remotely Sensed Data.
- Olofsson, P., 2007: Remote Sensing of Carbon Balance across Scandinavian Forests.
For M.Sc. theses, please contact to the Geolibrary.