Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Biophysical controls on CO2 fluxes of three Northern forets based on long-term eddy covariance data.
- CO2 and H2O fluxes at the floor of a boreal forest by different methods
- Ecologically implausible carbon response? Reply
- H2O and CO2 fluxes at the floor of a boreal pine forest
- Leaf area index is the principal scaling parameter for both gross photosynthesis and ecosystem respiration of Northern deciduous and coniferous forests
- Thinning effects on pine-spruce forest transpiration in central Sweden