Master’s programme in Atmospheric Sciences & Biogeochemical Cycles
Our Master´s programme in Atmospheric Sciences & Biogeochemical Cycles is a multidisciplinary program, involving, among other topics:
- atmospheric sciences covering physical phenomena
- atmospheric chemistry
- physical geography and ecology
Part of the content of the programme is related to the interactions between ecosystems and the atmosphere. There are two lines of study in the programme: general atmospheric science and biogeochemical cycles. At our department, we offer the biochemical cycles line. As a student, hower, you will learn the basics of both.
Studies in this programme provides you with an in-depth understanding of the following phenomena:
- processes in aerosol physics and atmospheric sciences
- micrometeorological processes
- biogeochemical cycles of carbon and other compounds
- physical and chemical processes of greenhouse gas production
- processes in land-ecosystem-atmosphere interactions involving phase transitions or mass and energy fluxes
- advanced computational and laboratory-based methods as well as
- field measurements for the analysis of processes in the atmosphere and biogeosphere, in an international scientific context
Language proficiency requirementsFind out about English language proficiency requirements here.