“Big Data for a Small Planet” (register no later than February 17th)
Note: in order to attend, register here no later than February 17th.
How do we meet future’s challenges with today’s methods? Listen and discuss the themes of the workshop:
- The latest in satellite data mass-processing and big data analysis
- Forest and agricultural mapping and monitoring
- Ecosystem measurement techniques and networks
- Ecosystem modeling for future projections
- Combining methods and stimulating collaboration
Among the speakers are:
- Peter Potapov (UMD)
- Xiaopeng Song (UMD)
- Sasha Tukavina (UMD)
- Janne Rinne (LU)
- Benjamin Smith (LU)
- Jonas Ardö (LU)
- Lars Eklundh (LU)
- Mikhail Mastepanov (LU)
And many others. Date and time: 27 Feb. 09:00 – 16:00 to 28 Feb 09:00 - 16:00.
Register to attend
Register for participation and lunch here no later than February 17th.