TIMESAT is distributed for free to the academic community on the following conditions:
- The software is the intellectual property of Per Jönsson and Lars Eklundh. It can be used for free for non-military scientific work by the academic community.
- Users of TIMESAT in work leading to scientific publications should quote at least our main publications (Jönsson and Eklundh, 2002 and Jönsson and Eklundh, 2004), see above.
- Co-authorship of scientific articles should be granted to us in case we extend substantial help in setting up, modifying or running TIMESAT.
- TIMESAT cannot be used for commercial purposes or integrated with commercial software platforms.
- TIMESAT should not be distributed to others without our consent.
- We should be informed about the project or reasons for using TIMESAT.
- We do not accept responsibility for any results from the use of the software.
- We do not accept liability for any damages due to the use of the software.
- We do not guarantee user support.